Robert A. Orem, Jr. – Author, Pharmakia
Our guest tonight on the Dr. Mike Live show is Robert A. Orem, Jr.
Have you ever wondered … What does God say about using drugs?
Robert Orem is a former addict who spent years researching the Bible, drug use, and the occult in order to answer this very question. What he discovered will amaze you.
Most people don’t know that the Bible refers to drug use at all, but it does. There are 37 references to drug use and drug users in the Bible, and in Pharmakia: The Biblical View of Drug Use, Orem examines and explains them all.
You’ll learn about,
• The three Greek words found in early Bibles that refer to drug use and drug users.
• When the Bible’s references to drug use were forgotten.
• The use of drugs by Pharaoh’s magicians during the Exodus.
• The use of drugs by Queen Jezebel and King Manasseh.
• Drug use in ancient Babylon.
• The prophecies in Revelation that predict a global epidemic of drug use shortly before Christ’s return.
• What Jesus said about drug users and the Judgment.
You’ll not only discover what the Bible teaches about drugs, you’ll also see how it applies to drug users today. You’ll learn,
• How drugs are used in witchcraft and pagan religions.
• How western youth were deceived into practicing witchcraft and idolatry with drugs in the 1960s.
• The effects of the drugs commonly used today.
• How and why drugs expose people to demons.
• The signs of demonic influence in modern drug users.
• How God makes it possible for anyone to stop using.
The Bible teaches that drug use is a form of witchcraft that can expose people to demons. That’s the bad news. The Good News is the Bible also teaches that God loves drug users and addicts, and he sets us free from the sin of drug use the same way that he sets people free from all other sins–through faith in his Son.
Pharmakia is a more than just a thorough investigation into what the Bible says about this ancient form of sorcery. It is also a powerful, hope-filled message of God’s love for the millions of users and addicts all over the world. It shows us–straight from the Bible–that anyone can be delivered from both drugs and demonic influence by Jesus Christ, just as the author was.
Dr. Mike Spaulding
Email Dr. Mike at: email@example.com
Support Dr. MIke’s ministry at: https://www.drmikelive.com